Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What this blog contains:

This blog holds many things as IT is mostly an all-round blog, but mostly about books, myths and writing. I hope you enjoy it, but first off I want to get a few things straight:

I will post once a week on a Thursday afternoon, although that is New Zealand time so it may be different for you. If you wish to see a post on any subject leave a comment, and I will get to it as soon as I can. 
My theme for January is Sea mythology. Each month I shall choose a subject to blog about. 

January: Sea Mythology

February: Fairy tales

March: Mythical Creatures

April: Gods and Goddess Mythology

May: Forest and Fairy mythology

June: Greek and Roman Mythology

July:Norse and Gaelic Mythology

August: Witches, Wizards and Warlocks

September: Mythical peoples- Dwarfs, Elves, and the such

October: Poems and written forms of mythology, as well as languages

November: Other books, websites and such you can use (I am doing NaNoWriMo and will have little time to write blog)

December: Season Mythology

Subjects may vary and overlap, so some of these may happen at different times or not at all, and you may read somethings twice, although each post will be about something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment